Dienstag, 7. September 2010

Watercolour Teaser - Aquarell in der Entstehung

I just thought I show you what I am working at right now. I thought I could get it ready today but too many other things got in the way. Tomorrow, maybe, I can show you the finished painting. But there will be a painting class first thing tomorrow morning where we will do some wet in wet painting. If I don't forget I will take a few pictures to show you later this week.



Ich dachte mir, ich zeige euch mal kurz an was ich gerade arbeite, nur so als Anregung. Ich dachte, ich könnte es heute fertigmalen aber irgendwie kam dauernd etwas dazwischen. Morgen vielleicht. Aber zuerst einmal werde ich meinem Malkreis morgen die Naß-in-Naßmalerei schmackhaft machen. Wenn ich daran denke, schieße ich Fotos und zeige sie euch dann später.

1 Kommentar: