Samstag, 13. November 2010

My Shop - Mein Shop


These are the photos of my Culinary Christmas Cards.

You might have already noticed that there is a new widget in the sidebar. Many people have asked where they could buy what I show you here. So here you go. Dawanda is where you will find me now too. I started with the culinary Christmas cards and will gradually fill the shop with cards and the Christmas baubles as well. So if you are interested in buying my Dawanda shop is where you will have to go. Hope to see you there soon.


The Christmas cards have the relevant recipe included. This way the cards won't be thrown away after Christmas.

Ihr habt wahrscheinlich schon gemerkt, dass ich ein neues Widget auf der rechten Seite habe. Viele Leute haben mich gefragt, ob man denn meine Kunst auch im Netz kaufen könne. Ja man kann. Bei Dawanda habe ich einen Shop und ab sofort werde ich ihn nach und nach mit Karten und auch mit meinen Weihnachtskugeln füllen. Den Anfang machen meine "Kulinarischen Weihnachtskarten". Also wenn ihr welche erstehen wollt, besucht mich doch bei Dawanda. Ich würde mich natürlich sehr freuen.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen