Freitag, 12. November 2010

12 of 12 November 2010



Patiently waiting to be turned into colourful Christmas baubles.

is a project initiated by Chad Darnell and I am taking part today.
To take part you have to take 12 photos of the 12th of the month and publish them with a link to Chad Darnell. Here are my 12 photos of October 12, 2010.
Once painted they have to be stored securely because glass is breakable you know.
heißt ein Projekt von Chad Darnell und ich mache heute mit.
Das heißt, man macht am 12. des Monats 12 Fotos und veröffentlicht sie mit einem link zu Chad Darnell. Hier sind meine 12 Fotos vom 12. Oktober 2010.
My tools.

These are in a vase on my kitchen window sill. The rosehips are wilting but new leaves are showing up.

Tools again   but it was just too cold to stay out in the garden long today.


This became a delicious eggplant curry for lunch.

Quince from my garden.

A Korean girlfriend has given me her mum's recipe for quince syrup which is supposed to help against colds. I have done what she said and just hope it will turn out as she told me.

After making syrup the kitchen needed a thourough cleaning.

Bought myself another cookbook (I already own 319). The title reads 1001 cookies. You see I am preparing for Christmas season.

This is the selfie we are supposed to include. Can you see me? Those are our new bathroom tiles. For eight weeks now the renovation has been going on and no end in sight yet.

My youngest son has decided to learn this huge instrument. In addition to a trumpet and drums player we now have some more music in the house.

6 Kommentare:

  1. Such a creative & delicious looking set of 12. Thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, großartig! Im Hause Zeitspieler wohnen eine Posaune und ein Saxophon.
    Vielen Dank für den Besuch bei mir!
    Lieben Gruß
    Mara Zeitspieler

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love the quince,
    and the rake...
    i stole your santa pic...
    sorry!!!
    and i envy you that eggplant for lunch-y thing...
    but just had lamb,
    so, not that envious actually, though,
    eggplant... with lamb!!
    would be great!!!
    :D~
    HUGZ

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow! Beautiful pictures!

    Is your quince syrup good?
    It sure looks good!

    I just began to visit 12 of 12 participants... ouf... where is the time going?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sorry I'm late commenting - I wanted to wait until I'd got my own 12 of 12 up, so people would know that my comment meant I'd done my own 12 (man, that sounds so arrogant, I'm sorry!).

    I love the fruit photos and the ones of the baubles - what a lovely idea, painting baubles! And mmm... cookies and cakes... yummy!

    Helen
    (http://dogearedphotos.blogspot.com/2010/11/12-of-12-v50-november.html)

    AntwortenLöschen