Sonntag, 13. Juni 2010

12 of 12 June 2010 - 12 von 12 Juni 2010

"12 of 12 June 2010"is a project initiated by Chad Darnell and I am taking part today.
To take part you have to take 12 photos of the 12th of the month and publish them with a link to Chad Darnell. Here are my 12 photos of June 12.


"12 of 12 June 2010"
heißt ein Projekt von Chad Darnell und ich mache heute mit.
Das heißt, man macht am 12. des Monats 12 Fotos und veröffentlicht sie mit einem link zu Chad Darnell. Hier sind meine 12 Fotos vom 12. June 2010.

 Good morning, 5 o'clock and I have to get up to get my daughter out of bed for work. 
Es isst 5 Uhr morgens und meine Tochter muß geweckt werden, damit sie rechtzeitig zur Arbeit kommt.

Then coffee of course, Java with lots of hot milk.
Dann gibt es die erste Tasse Kaffee, Java-Kaffee mit viel heißer Milch.

 The second cup of coffe I take with me into the garden to walk around and enjoy.
Die zweite Tasse Kaffee nehme ich dann mit in den Garten zu einem ersten Rundgang und zum Genießen.

Sometimes I bring something inside from my garden like this rose today. 
Manchmal bringe ich auch etwas aus dem Garten mit wie heute diese Rose.

Next thing I had to drive one of my sons to his cicle ball tournement. The bikes are taken apart to transport them.
Dann mußte ich einen Sohn zu einem Radball-Turnier fahren. Die Räder müssen auseinander genommen werden, damit sie ins Auto passen.


 At the moment you see those flags stuck on cars everywhere you go. Soccer World Cup, what else.
Im Moment sieht man diese Fähnchen überall an den Autos. Fußballweltmeisterschaft, was sonst.

Now I have to take another son with my husband to a river where they join in a canoe-tour for the day.
Jetzt fahre ich den nächsten Sohn nebst Ehemann zum Start einer Kanutour.

My son and his paddle.
Mein Sohn mit seinem Paddle.

 Today I will make some elderberry jelly. At least I will soak them in mineral water over night. The recipe will be posted here tomorrow if you like.
Heute setze ich die Holunderblüten in Mineralwasser an um morgen dann Gelee daraus zu kochen. Das Rezept findet ihr dann am Sonntag hier.

 For dinner we had some homemade pizza, favourite of all family members.
Als Abendessen gab es dann selbstgemachte Pizza. Lieblingsessen aller Familienmitglieder.

 Our basement window.
 Unser Kellerfenstern.
The last thing as long as I have some daylight is a walk in the garden again to check on my blackberries.
Als letztes mache ich noch einen Rundgang durch den Garten und hier seht ihr meine Brombeeren.





4 Kommentare:

  1. I love your 12 of 12.......your eye for color and composition is excellent. What a wonderful day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Looks like you had a very busy day. Nice that you had some "you" time in such a beautiful rose garden. My favorite photo was your basement window - stunning colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Fantastic 12 of 12 photos! I like so many of them I don't know which one to like first/best. I think my real favourites are the first one, the second one, your son and paddle and the basement window. They're all very special. Thank you for sharing your day in pictures and I look forward to seeing next months.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You got some wonderful photos! I like that you bring a flower in to brighten the house. And mmm, pizza. Homemade is even better!

    (I was horrendously late putting my 12 of 12 up, but they are now. I held off on commenting so that people knew when I left a comment, my own was up – the only way I could think of to let people know when I posted! http://dogearedphotos.blogspot.com/2010/06/12-of-12-v50-june.html)

    AntwortenLöschen